Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical switchover Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any switchover related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated switchover specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the switchover Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which switchover improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- How are measurements made?
- Among the switchover product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your switchover activities?
- How would one define switchover leadership?
- How do we Identify specific switchover investment and emerging trends?
- What is our question?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the switchover book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your switchover self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the switchover Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which switchover areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough switchover Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage switchover projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step switchover Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 switchover project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of switchover project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of switchover project personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the switchover project life cycle?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key switchover project stakeholders brought into the switchover project Plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
Step-by-step and complete switchover Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 switchover project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 switchover project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 switchover project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 switchover project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 switchover project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 switchover project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any switchover project with this in-depth switchover Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose switchover projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in switchover and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make switchover investments work better.
This switchover All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.