What is involved in Corporate finance
Find out what the related areas are that Corporate finance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Corporate finance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Corporate finance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Corporate finance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Corporate finance related domains to cover and 179 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Corporate finance, Default risk, Project finance, Pitch book, Dividend tax, Super-majority amendment, Binomial options model, Credit scoring, Drag-along right, Inventory control problem, Public offering, Debtor-in-possession financing, Enterprise value, Shareholder loan, Ivo Welch, Business plan, Control premium, Dutch disease, Equity carve-out, Stern Stewart & Co, Minority interest, Polder model, Stock dilution, Put option, Return on equity, Secondary market offering, Comparison of risk analysis Microsoft Excel add-ins, Asset liability mismatch, Time value of money, Stock exchange, Spot price, Financial distress, Financial accounting, Dividend policy, Public finance, Management accounting, Tender offer, Value at Risk, Scenario planning, Capital structure, Cash management, Financial modeling, Private placement, Dutch East India Company, Discounts and allowances, Euclidean space, Black-Scholes formula, Market value added, Investment banking, Noordsche Compagnie, Balance sheet, Working capital, Reverse greenshoe, Free cash flow to equity, Stern School of Business, Financial markets, Peer-to-peer lending, Financial risk management, Probability distribution, Adjusted present value, Financial instruments, Certainty equivalent, Dutch West India Company, Brabantsche Compagnie, Tulip mania, Underground mining, Growth stock:
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Corporate finance planning and catalog what business benefits will Corporate finance goals deliver if achieved.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Corporate finance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Corporate finance process available?
– What is the source of the strategies for Corporate finance strengthening and reform?
– How do we manage Corporate finance Knowledge Management (KM)?
Default risk Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Default risk management and raise human resource and employment practices for Default risk.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Corporate finance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Corporate finance project?
– How can skill-level changes improve Corporate finance?
Project finance Critical Criteria:
Examine Project finance results and pioneer acquisition of Project finance systems.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Corporate finance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Among the Corporate finance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Will Corporate finance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Pitch book Critical Criteria:
Model after Pitch book management and remodel and develop an effective Pitch book strategy.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Corporate finance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Corporate finance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is the Corporate finance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Dividend tax Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Dividend tax issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Dividend tax and constraints.
– Is there a Corporate finance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will you measure your Corporate finance effectiveness?
Super-majority amendment Critical Criteria:
Align Super-majority amendment planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Super-majority amendment is getting what it needs.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Corporate finance services/products?
– How will you know that the Corporate finance project has been successful?
– How do we go about Comparing Corporate finance approaches/solutions?
Binomial options model Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Binomial options model adoptions and be persistent.
– How do we measure improved Corporate finance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Can we do Corporate finance without complex (expensive) analysis?
Credit scoring Critical Criteria:
Adapt Credit scoring goals and integrate design thinking in Credit scoring innovation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Corporate finance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How would one define Corporate finance leadership?
– Are there Corporate finance Models?
Drag-along right Critical Criteria:
Mix Drag-along right engagements and correct better engagement with Drag-along right results.
– Can we add value to the current Corporate finance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Corporate finance been identified and analyzed?
Inventory control problem Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Inventory control problem issues and check on ways to get started with Inventory control problem.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Corporate finance? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Corporate finance processes?
– How can you measure Corporate finance in a systematic way?
Public offering Critical Criteria:
Scan Public offering management and report on setting up Public offering without losing ground.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Corporate finance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Corporate finance project lifecycle?
– How likely is the current Corporate finance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Corporate finance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Debtor-in-possession financing Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Debtor-in-possession financing quality and improve Debtor-in-possession financing service perception.
– Does Corporate finance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who needs to know about Corporate finance ?
– Is a Corporate finance Team Work effort in place?
Enterprise value Critical Criteria:
Examine Enterprise value results and forecast involvement of future Enterprise value projects in development.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Corporate finance process?
– Think of your Corporate finance project. what are the main functions?
– Does the Corporate finance task fit the clients priorities?
Shareholder loan Critical Criteria:
Group Shareholder loan tasks and explore and align the progress in Shareholder loan.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Corporate finance agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why is Corporate finance important for you now?
– What are specific Corporate finance Rules to follow?
Ivo Welch Critical Criteria:
Mine Ivo Welch planning and get the big picture.
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business plan engagements and catalog Business plan activities.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Corporate finance that make it risky?
– What are all of our Corporate finance domains and what do they do?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Control premium Critical Criteria:
Depict Control premium adoptions and oversee Control premium management by competencies.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Corporate finance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Corporate finance project?
Dutch disease Critical Criteria:
Check Dutch disease decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Dutch disease projects.
– Does Corporate finance analysis show the relationships among important Corporate finance factors?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Corporate finance?
Equity carve-out Critical Criteria:
Explore Equity carve-out adoptions and catalog Equity carve-out activities.
– In the case of a Corporate finance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Corporate finance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Corporate finance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can the value of Corporate finance be defined?
Stern Stewart & Co Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Stern Stewart & Co outcomes and ask questions.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Corporate finance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the short and long-term Corporate finance goals?
– Is the scope of Corporate finance defined?
Minority interest Critical Criteria:
Analyze Minority interest adoptions and question.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Corporate finance moving forward?
– Do we have past Corporate finance Successes?
Polder model Critical Criteria:
Unify Polder model adoptions and budget for Polder model challenges.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Corporate finance processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Corporate finance activities?
– What business benefits will Corporate finance goals deliver if achieved?
Stock dilution Critical Criteria:
Study Stock dilution tasks and plan concise Stock dilution education.
– What is Effective Corporate finance?
Put option Critical Criteria:
Map Put option decisions and get the big picture.
– Have all basic functions of Corporate finance been defined?
– How to deal with Corporate finance Changes?
Return on equity Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Return on equity planning and cater for concise Return on equity education.
– Does Corporate finance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Corporate finance process?
– What is the formula for return on equity?
– What is Return on Equity?
Secondary market offering Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Secondary market offering tasks and secure Secondary market offering creativity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Corporate finance into the services that we provide?
Comparison of risk analysis Microsoft Excel add-ins Critical Criteria:
Scan Comparison of risk analysis Microsoft Excel add-ins decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we Identify specific Corporate finance investment and emerging trends?
– How do we maintain Corporate finances Integrity?
– Is Corporate finance Required?
Asset liability mismatch Critical Criteria:
Confer over Asset liability mismatch decisions and know what your objective is.
– What are our needs in relation to Corporate finance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Time value of money Critical Criteria:
Learn from Time value of money planning and shift your focus.
– what is the best design framework for Corporate finance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Corporate finance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Corporate finance objectives?
Stock exchange Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Stock exchange projects and find answers.
Spot price Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Spot price goals and correct Spot price management by competencies.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Corporate finance move?
Financial distress Critical Criteria:
Confer re Financial distress quality and maintain Financial distress for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Corporate finance?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Corporate finance Management?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Check Financial accounting planning and perfect Financial accounting conflict management.
Dividend policy Critical Criteria:
Judge Dividend policy decisions and find out what it really means.
– Are accountability and ownership for Corporate finance clearly defined?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Public finance leadership and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Corporate finance processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Corporate finance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do we all define Corporate finance in the same way?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Management accounting decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Corporate finance delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do the Corporate finance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Tender offer Critical Criteria:
Debate over Tender offer adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Corporate finance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Corporate finance activities?
– What are the barriers to increased Corporate finance production?
Value at Risk Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Value at Risk leadership and maintain Value at Risk for success.
– What are the usability implications of Corporate finance actions?
Scenario planning Critical Criteria:
Group Scenario planning governance and differentiate in coordinating Scenario planning.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Corporate finance effort?
– Which Corporate finance goals are the most important?
Capital structure Critical Criteria:
Participate in Capital structure goals and report on developing an effective Capital structure strategy.
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– What vendors make products that address the Corporate finance needs?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
Cash management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Cash management quality and define Cash management competency-based leadership.
– In what ways are Corporate finance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Financial modeling Critical Criteria:
Own Financial modeling issues and look at the big picture.
– Will Corporate finance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the business goals Corporate finance is aiming to achieve?
Private placement Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Private placement results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Corporate finance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we go about Securing Corporate finance?
Dutch East India Company Critical Criteria:
Infer Dutch East India Company outcomes and prioritize challenges of Dutch East India Company.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Corporate finance?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Corporate finance leader?
Discounts and allowances Critical Criteria:
Think about Discounts and allowances failures and define what do we need to start doing with Discounts and allowances.
– Does Corporate finance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Who sets the Corporate finance standards?
Euclidean space Critical Criteria:
Own Euclidean space governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Euclidean space because they lack skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Corporate finance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our Corporate finance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Black-Scholes formula Critical Criteria:
Boost Black-Scholes formula adoptions and look at it backwards.
Market value added Critical Criteria:
Focus on Market value added issues and integrate design thinking in Market value added innovation.
– Is Corporate finance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the long-term Corporate finance goals?
Investment banking Critical Criteria:
Refer to Investment banking visions and budget for Investment banking challenges.
Noordsche Compagnie Critical Criteria:
Confer over Noordsche Compagnie planning and do something to it.
Balance sheet Critical Criteria:
Chat re Balance sheet planning and do something to it.
– Are earnings and cash flow sufficient to cover interest payments and provide for some principal repayment?
– Which accounts normally have a debit balance and which normally have a credit balance?
– What is the formula for the debt to equity ratio, and what does it measure?
– How well are the companys assets being employed to generate sales revenue?
– Do substantial overbillings reflect a strong cash balance?
– How much money came into the firm from issuing stock?
– In what order are assets listed on a balance sheet?
– Is a critical supplier in good financial condition?
– Who are the users of accounting information?
– How much will retained profits increase by?
– Is too much cash tied up in inventories?
– Are estimated fair values unbiased?
– Is the balance of retained profits?
– What do leverage ratios measure?
– What do activity ratios measure?
– What are the tax ramifications?
– What is a capital account?
– Are liabilities missing?
– Are accruals unbiased?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Test Working capital failures and tour deciding if Working capital progress is made.
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– Have you identified your Corporate finance key performance indicators?
Reverse greenshoe Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Reverse greenshoe risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Reverse greenshoe.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Corporate finance processes?
– In a project to restructure Corporate finance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Free cash flow to equity Critical Criteria:
Coach on Free cash flow to equity decisions and adjust implementation of Free cash flow to equity.
– Consider your own Corporate finance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Stern School of Business Critical Criteria:
Chart Stern School of Business quality and adjust implementation of Stern School of Business.
Financial markets Critical Criteria:
Think about Financial markets visions and catalog Financial markets activities.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Corporate finance is underway?
Peer-to-peer lending Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Peer-to-peer lending tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Peer-to-peer lending.
– What will drive Corporate finance change?
Financial risk management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Financial risk management decisions and mentor Financial risk management customer orientation.
– Is Supporting Corporate finance documentation required?
Probability distribution Critical Criteria:
Face Probability distribution visions and ask questions.
Adjusted present value Critical Criteria:
Systematize Adjusted present value engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Adjusted present value results.
Financial instruments Critical Criteria:
Shape Financial instruments results and maintain Financial instruments for success.
Certainty equivalent Critical Criteria:
Dissect Certainty equivalent projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Certainty equivalent strategies.
Dutch West India Company Critical Criteria:
Mine Dutch West India Company visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Dutch West India Company is getting what it needs.
– How important is Corporate finance to the user organizations mission?
– How much does Corporate finance help?
Brabantsche Compagnie Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Brabantsche Compagnie failures and balance specific methods for improving Brabantsche Compagnie results.
Tulip mania Critical Criteria:
Guide Tulip mania issues and adjust implementation of Tulip mania.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Corporate finance requirements in detail?
Underground mining Critical Criteria:
Study Underground mining engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Underground mining projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your Corporate finance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Corporate finance opportunities costing us money?
Growth stock Critical Criteria:
Probe Growth stock results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Growth stock.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Corporate finance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Corporate finance External links:
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Corporate Finance – Global Middle Market Investment Bank
Default risk External links:
Default Risk – Investopedia
Default Risk – Video | Investopedia
Project finance External links:
[PDF]Project Finance Teaching Note
Project finance (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Title Project Finance Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Pitch book External links:
Pitchbook, Business Presentation, Pitch Book Examples
Dividend tax External links:
UK shelves changes to dividend tax, non-doms and digital tax
Dividends Basics: Avoid Dividend Tax Tangles – Morningstar
Dividend Tax Rate History – Dividend.com
Binomial options model External links:
Binomial options model – Academic Kids
Binomial Options Model | Option (Finance) | Market …
Binomial Options Model Pictures, Images & Photos | …
http://photobucket.com/images/binomial options model
Credit scoring External links:
Credit Scoring – Creditworthy
Land Title: Credit Scoring
EPIC – Credit Scoring
Drag-along right External links:
Drag-Along Rights – Investopedia
Drag-along rights financial definition of drag-along rights
What is Drag-along Right? definition and meaning
Inventory control problem External links:
Shopping Cart and Inventory Control Problem | Adobe …
MTH108 5.6.2 Inventory Control Problem – YouTube
Public offering External links:
Initial Public Offering: CNBC Explains
Initial Public Offering – IPO – Investopedia
SEC.gov | Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
Debtor-in-possession financing External links:
Enterprise value External links:
Total Enterprise Value – TEV – Investopedia
Enterprise Value (EV) – Investopedia
Shareholder loan External links:
[PDF]Shareholder Loan Audit Techniques Guide – UncleFed
Shareholder Loans and Your Private Corporation
What is Shareholder Loan? definition and meaning
Ivo Welch External links:
ivo welch – Google Scholar Citations
Capital Structure and Stock Returns by Ivo Welch :: SSRN
Business plan External links:
How to Write a Business Plan (with Sample Business Plans)
[PDF]Sample Business Plan Title Page |Cantonnewyork.us
An Introduction to Business Plans – Entrepreneur
Control premium External links:
What is Control Premium? definition and meaning
Dutch disease External links:
Dutch Disease – Investopedia
Equity carve-out External links:
Equity carve-out financial definition of equity carve-out
Minority interest External links:
Structuring Minority Interest Acquisitions With a Step …
[PDF]RECOGNIZING A MINORITY INTEREST IN …
What is minority interest – Answers.com
Polder model External links:
Wired Meat Thermometer – Polder Model 307 | La Caja China
Stock dilution External links:
How to Calculate Stock Dilution | Sapling.com
Put option External links:
put option tips – Investopedia
What is a put option? definition and meaning
Return on equity External links:
Return on Equity (ROE) and Income Statement Analysis
Return on Equity (ROE): The NASDAQ Dozen – NASDAQ.com
Secondary market offering External links:
What is SECONDARY MARKET OFFERING? What does …
Comparison of risk analysis Microsoft Excel add-ins External links:
Comparison of risk analysis Microsoft Excel add-ins – Run
Time value of money External links:
Time Value of Money (TVM) Definition – Investopedia
Time Value Of Money Paper — Business Finance – 123HelpMe
What Is the Time Value of Money? — The Motley Fool
Stock exchange External links:
Jamaica Stock Exchange – Official Site
Nasdaq Stock Market | Stock Quotes & Stock Exchange News
The New York Stock Exchange | NYSE
Spot price External links:
Spot Price – Investopedia
WTI Crude Oil Spot Price – YCharts
Cushing, OK WTI Spot Price FOB (Dollars per Barrel)
Financial distress External links:
Financial Distress – Investopedia
[PDF]Chapter 16 Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, …
Financial accounting External links:
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 2
[PDF]Sample Test for Financial Accounting
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
Dividend policy External links:
What is a dividend policy? – Quora
Dividend Policy – Investopedia
Dividend policy – Our Company – AstraZeneca
Public finance External links:
North Dakota Public Finance Authority
John G. Bove – Public Finance – Nixon Peabody LLP
California Public Finance 2017 | Bond Buyer
Management accounting External links:
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Management Accounting Careers | Accounting.com
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Tender offer External links:
What is TENDER OFFER? definition of TENDER OFFER …
Chapter 672b – The Connecticut Tender Offer Act
Tender Offer (November 1, 1989 edition) | Open Library
Value at Risk External links:
An Introduction to Value at Risk (VAR) – Investopedia
[PDF]Title: Value At Risk: Theory And Practice Author: …
Value at Risk Calculator. – spreadsheetzone.com
Scenario planning External links:
Scenario Planning – University at Albany – SUNY
ch08.ppt | Strategic Planning | Scenario Planning
[PDF]Scenario Planning – northlandfdn.org
Capital structure External links:
Capital Structure – Investopedia
[USC03] 15 USC 80a-60: Capital structure
Capital Structure Definition | Investopedia
Cash management External links:
Title Cash Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Financial modeling External links:
Financial Modeling – Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing.
Whitebirch | Financial Modeling Platform
Private placement External links:
Reg. D Private Placement – Capital Investment Marketing, Inc.
Dutch East India Company External links:
Dutch East India Company – revolutionary-war.net
Dutch East India Company (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Dutch East India Company Flashcards | Quizlet
Discounts and allowances External links:
Assignment Ms Excel | Discounts And Allowances – Scribd
Euclidean space External links:
Euclidean space | geometry | Britannica.com
[PDF]Classical Minimal Surfaces in Euclidean Space by …
Euclidean Space | Definition of Euclidean Space by …
Investment banking External links:
Investment Banking – Wells Fargo Securities
Financial Modeling Courses and Investment Banking …
Balance sheet External links:
Balance sheet financial definition of balance sheet
Balance Sheet | Explanation | AccountingCoach
Living Balance Sheet
Working capital External links:
What is working capital – Answers.com
PayPal Working Capital
Small Business Loans and Working Capital Loans | CAN Capital
Reverse greenshoe External links:
Reverse Greenshoe Option – Investopedia
Free cash flow to equity External links:
[PDF]Free Cash Flow to Equity Discount Models – New York …
Free Cash Flow to Equity Intro and Example – YouTube
How to Calculate Free Cash Flow to Equity: 11 Steps
Stern School of Business External links:
NYU Stern School of Business – New York, New York – Facebook
Financial markets External links:
Blockchain-Powered Financial Markets – EquiChain
Vision Financial Markets Investor Access
Financial risk management External links:
What Is Financial Risk Management? | Chron.com
Financial Risk Management – Farin
Probability distribution External links:
Probability Distribution – Investopedia
Adjusted present value External links:
The Adjusted Present Value Approach – NYU
Adjusted Present Value Flashcards | Quizlet
The adjusted present value is the net present value (NPV) of a project or company if financed solely by equity plus the present value (PV) of any financing benefits, which are the additional effects of debt.
Financial instruments External links:
Update 2016-13—Financial Instruments—Credit Losses …
Financial instruments and hedge accounting: PwC
CPA FAR – Financial Instruments Flashcards | Quizlet
Certainty equivalent External links:
Certainty Equivalent – YouTube
[PDF]Certainty Equivalent: The amount of payoff that an …
Certainty equivalent legal definition of Certainty equivalent
Dutch West India Company External links:
Dutch West India Company – Everything2.com
Dutch West India Company – Infoplease
Dutch West India Company – Credo Reference
Tulip mania External links:
Tulip Mania | 3 Minute History – YouTube
The Dutch “Tulip Mania” Bubble (aka “Tulipomania”)
Tulip Mania | European history | Britannica.com
Underground mining External links:
RESEMIN ASIA – Drilling jumbos for underground mining
Growth stock External links:
Growth Stock – Investopedia
Growth Stock Definition | Investopedia