What is involved in Enterprise resource planning
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise resource planning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise resource planning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise resource planning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise resource planning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise resource planning related domains to cover and 277 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise resource planning, Just in time, Open economy, Organizational patterns, Labour economics, Computer network, Financial market, Manufacturing operations management, Workflow management system, Legacy system, Managerial finance, Organization development, Service management, Annual general meeting, Problem management, Accounts Payable, Consumer behaviour, Materials management, Activity based costing, Crisis management, Operations management for services, Maintenance, repair and operations, Marketing research, Quality management, Information technology management, Electronic funds transfer, Human resources, Corporate governance, Conflict management, Order tracking, Environmental economics, Strategic management, Packaging and labeling, Working capital, Economic development, Organizational structure, Capacity management, Advanced planning and scheduling, Earned value management, Business development, Technology management, Brand management, Integrated management, Asset management, Material requirements planning, Inventory optimization, Product life cycle management, Customer relationship management, Performance management, Cash management, Organizational space, Project management, Production planning, Data migration, Market economy, General Ledger, Organizational behavior, Computer hardware:
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Graph Enterprise resource planning projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise resource planning processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise resource planning delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is our Enterprise resource planning Strategy?
Just in time Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Just in time adoptions and separate what are the business goals Just in time is aiming to achieve.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Enterprise resource planning. How do we gain traction?
– Why are Enterprise resource planning skills important?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Judge Open economy results and differentiate in coordinating Open economy.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise resource planning is underway?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise resource planning actions?
– Do we all define Enterprise resource planning in the same way?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Debate over Organizational patterns quality and stake your claim.
– How do we manage Enterprise resource planning Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Why is Enterprise resource planning important for you now?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Labour economics goals and tour deciding if Labour economics progress is made.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Enterprise resource planning leaders?
– How will you know that the Enterprise resource planning project has been successful?
– What are specific Enterprise resource planning Rules to follow?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computer network projects and oversee Computer network management by competencies.
– In what ways are Enterprise resource planning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise resource planning project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise resource planning that make it risky?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Financial market tasks and be persistent.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise resource planning? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does Enterprise resource planning analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise resource planning factors?
– Does Enterprise resource planning create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Manufacturing operations management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Manufacturing operations management tasks and shift your focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Enterprise resource planning strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Which customers cant participate in our Enterprise resource planning domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have you identified your Enterprise resource planning key performance indicators?
Workflow management system Critical Criteria:
Steer Workflow management system projects and test out new things.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Enterprise resource planning is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Enterprise resource planning into the services that we provide?
– What is the source of the strategies for Enterprise resource planning strengthening and reform?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Grade Legacy system strategies and observe effective Legacy system.
– How can you create a cross application architecture that supports your current systems, while at the same time accommodating changing business needs?
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– Are Hardware and softwarea legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– What are the existing research issues and what should be the future research agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– What about all the existing Legacy Software that we have to continue to develop and maintain?
– What are the main practical motivations behind legacy migrations to the cloud?
– Should there be a complete replacement of legacy mainframes and applications?
– How do we integrate the legacy system with the new system?
– How many external interfaces affect the productivity?
– Where is Your Project In the Modernization Market?
– What is the format in which data is interchanged?
– How many activities compose the process?
– What do our customers need or want?
– How has the process been adapted?
– Is the software system usable?
– How is the management done?
– When will Java be obsolete?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Unify Managerial finance quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the disruptive Enterprise resource planning technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is Enterprise resource planning Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can we improve Enterprise resource planning?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Organization development quality and learn.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Enterprise resource planning workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is Enterprise resource planning dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise resource planning been defined?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Service management leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
– The pressure is on to improve alignment between IT and the business and deliver more strategic value to the company. But how can you get there fast, without breaking the bank?
– What other departments, besides it, use service catalog as a means of publishing their services in your organization?
– How would you describe the impact of cloud vis-a-vis your itsm initiative/capabilities in your organization?
– What if extending the services you offer to meet increasing customer needs was profitable?
– Are facilities and equipment adequately maintained for safety and sanitation?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What factors influence the success of implementing it service management?
– Do you have a growing list of overdue incidents?
– Does anyone know the value of enterprise it?
– Will we be eligible for ISO/IEC 20000 certification?
– Have we created a breakthrough service?
– Can your business solution handle it?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– What does cocreation mean to us?
– Where does the data reside?
– Does IT get our business?
– Available enough?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Study Annual general meeting adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Annual general meeting.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise resource planning experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Enterprise resource planning been identified and analyzed?
– Are we Assessing Enterprise resource planning and Risk?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Graph Problem management visions and optimize Problem management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Enterprise resource planning opportunities costing us money?
– Will Enterprise resource planning deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is there any existing Enterprise resource planning governance structure?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Accounts Payable Critical Criteria:
Probe Accounts Payable decisions and budget for Accounts Payable challenges.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Enterprise resource planning?
– Who sets the Enterprise resource planning standards?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Judge Consumer behaviour visions and research ways can we become the Consumer behaviour company that would put us out of business.
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise resource planning approaches/solutions?
– How will you measure your Enterprise resource planning effectiveness?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Materials management goals and report on developing an effective Materials management strategy.
– Can we do Enterprise resource planning without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What threat is Enterprise resource planning addressing?
Activity based costing Critical Criteria:
Study Activity based costing management and correct Activity based costing management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise resource planning strengthening and reform actually originate?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Crisis management management and oversee implementation of Crisis management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise resource planning process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise resource planning process available?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise resource planning process?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Enterprise resource planning move?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Own Operations management for services management and figure out ways to motivate other Operations management for services users.
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise resource planning organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise resource planning activities?
– How to deal with Enterprise resource planning Changes?
Maintenance, repair and operations Critical Criteria:
Face Maintenance, repair and operations decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Maintenance, repair and operations because they lack skills.
– Does Enterprise resource planning appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Test Marketing research issues and research ways can we become the Marketing research company that would put us out of business.
– When a Enterprise resource planning manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise resource planning ?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise resource planning in Mind?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Quality management tactics and find answers.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise resource planning performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
– How much does Enterprise resource planning help?
Information technology management Critical Criteria:
Recall Information technology management failures and look at it backwards.
– Do those selected for the Enterprise resource planning team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise resource planning is all about?
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise resource planning deliverables?
Electronic funds transfer Critical Criteria:
Trace Electronic funds transfer decisions and do something to it.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Enterprise resource planning project?
– How important is Enterprise resource planning to the user organizations mission?
– What are the long-term Enterprise resource planning goals?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Debate over Human resources strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Human resources projects.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– Friendliness and professionalism of the Human Resources staff?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– Do you understand the parameters set by the algorithm?
– Does the hr plan make sense to our stakeholders?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– What do users think of the information?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– How to deal with diversity?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Corporate governance issues and point out improvements in Corporate governance.
– Consider your own Enterprise resource planning project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do the Enterprise resource planning decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What will drive Enterprise resource planning change?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Start Conflict management governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Conflict management because they lack skills.
– Is maximizing Enterprise resource planning protection the same as minimizing Enterprise resource planning loss?
– What about Enterprise resource planning Analysis of results?
Order tracking Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Order tracking projects and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Order tracking.
– What are the business goals Enterprise resource planning is aiming to achieve?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Environmental economics tactics and handle a jump-start course to Environmental economics.
– Does Enterprise resource planning analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How would one define Enterprise resource planning leadership?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Strategic management engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Strategic management interface.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Enterprise resource planning, including any consulting or professional services?
– To what extent does management recognize Enterprise resource planning as a tool to increase the results?
Packaging and labeling Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Packaging and labeling issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Packaging and labeling results.
– Is there a Enterprise resource planning Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we have past Enterprise resource planning Successes?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Explore Working capital tasks and explore and align the progress in Working capital.
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– How do we measure improved Enterprise resource planning service perception, and satisfaction?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Economic development engagements and acquire concise Economic development education.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Enterprise resource planning process?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Own Organizational structure outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Organizational structure projects.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise resource planning processes of our organization?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise resource planning?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise resource planning framework?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Value Capacity management projects and triple focus on important concepts of Capacity management relationship management.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise resource planning with what users do day-to-day?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Do we monitor the Enterprise resource planning decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise resource planning ?
Advanced planning and scheduling Critical Criteria:
Canvass Advanced planning and scheduling outcomes and gather practices for scaling Advanced planning and scheduling.
– What are current Enterprise resource planning Paradigms?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Earned value management governance and customize techniques for implementing Earned value management controls.
– How do we Improve Enterprise resource planning service perception, and satisfaction?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business development management and plan concise Business development education.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Enterprise resource planning Management?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Mine Technology management decisions and plan concise Technology management education.
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Model after Brand management risks and achieve a single Brand management view and bringing data together.
– Among the Enterprise resource planning product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Integrated management management and define Integrated management competency-based leadership.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise resource planning project manager?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Asset management goals and reduce Asset management costs.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– For your Enterprise resource planning project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– Are we prepared to respond to a software audit?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– What, though, is asset management?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Do we know ho owns every asset?
– Why investigate other systems?
– What is it asset management ?
– Who can initiate changes?
– How do we manage changes?
– What do it staff need?
– What is an it asset?
– Should we manage?
– Who is using it?
Material requirements planning Critical Criteria:
Chart Material requirements planning tasks and customize techniques for implementing Material requirements planning controls.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise resource planning project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise resource planning project lifecycle?
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise resource planning?
Inventory optimization Critical Criteria:
Grasp Inventory optimization decisions and develop and take control of the Inventory optimization initiative.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise resource planning project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Product life cycle management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Product life cycle management adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Product life cycle management projects.
– Worth what paid for (wwpf): the quantitative evaluation by a person in your customer segment of the question: considering the products and services that we offer, are they worth what clients pay for them?
– What are the potential negative consequences of rushing a new product to market. how can we balance these concerns with the need to innovate?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– Take a product that has failed. analyze why this happened. what suggestions could you offer that might have prevented the failure?
– What is our purpose for test marketing. what potential problems may complicate test marketing?
– What suggestions could you offer that might have prevented the failure?
– Why would we feel the need to launch many new products in a few years?
– Can software really help us generate successful new product ideas?
– What did you use to determine which stage the products were in?
– How much would it cost to continue to support our products?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can we as an organization obtain new products?
– What is difference between our product and brand?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
– When does the customer pay for an upgrade?
– Can software really inspire creativity?
– Are all our products truly innovative?
– Are they all truly innovative?
– What is a new product?
– When does the customer pay?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Customer relationship management issues and tour deciding if Customer relationship management progress is made.
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– Is there an integrated FAQ structure already in the exchange that can be tapped and expanded into the CRM for the agents?
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– How is LTV calculated and how does it differ from ROI and profitability?
– What percentage of workstation sessions and calls must be recorded?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– How is a typical client engagement with your firm structured?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– What benefits can we gain from using analytical CRM?
– Can visitors/customers register on your website?
– What kinds of problems/issues do they encounter?
– How does CRM fit in our overall strategy?
– Can customers place orders online?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Graph Performance management outcomes and secure Performance management creativity.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise resource planning being measured?
– How can the value of Enterprise resource planning be defined?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Cash management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Cash management projects and acquire concise Cash management education.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise resource planning moving forward?
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise resource planning?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Organizational space strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Organizational space services.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise resource planning requirements in detail?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Project management failures and track iterative Project management results.
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– How likely is the current Enterprise resource planning plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– What is the cost of change?
Production planning Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Production planning visions and describe the risks of Production planning sustainability.
– Can we add value to the current Enterprise resource planning decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise resource planning study?
Data migration Critical Criteria:
Guard Data migration results and get the big picture.
– The process of conducting a data migration involves access to both the legacy source and the target source. The target source must be configured according to requirements. If youre using a contractor and provided that the contractor is under strict confidentiality, do you permit the contractor to house copies of your source data during the implementation?
– Does Enterprise resource planning include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Data migration does our organization have a resource (dba, etc) who understands your current database structure and who can extract data into a pre-defined file and format?
– With the traditional approach to data migration, delays due to specification changes are an expected (and accepted) part of most projects. does this sound familiar?
– Data migration are there any external users accounts existing and will these user accounts need to be migrated to the new lms?
– Are there data migration issues?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Study Market economy goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Market economy.
General Ledger Critical Criteria:
Boost General Ledger governance and balance specific methods for improving General Ledger results.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise resource planning?
– Does our organization need more Enterprise resource planning education?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Check Organizational behavior issues and observe effective Organizational behavior.
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Reason over Computer hardware issues and perfect Computer hardware conflict management.
– Are assumptions made in Enterprise resource planning stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise resource planning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Just in time External links:
Just In Time Medicine
Just in time (DVD video, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Just in Time (1997) – IMDb
Open economy External links:
[PPT]The Open Economy – Home | LIU
Open economy macroeconomics (Book, 2017) …
What is OPEN ECONOMY – Black’s Law Dictionary
Organizational patterns External links:
Quia – Organizational Patterns Quiz
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Text Structure and Organizational Patterns Worksheets
Labour economics External links:
labour economics | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists
Computer Networks – Journal – Elsevier
Financial market External links:
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Market News International – Financial Market News
Manufacturing operations management External links:
MOM−Manufacturing Operations Management …
MES | Manufacturing Operations Management Software …
Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions | 2020
Workflow management system External links:
eSchoolView Workflow Management System
TrackPro | Workflow Management System
Workflow Management System | Issuetrak
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial Finance – AbeBooks
Emerald | Managerial Finance information
Managerial finance (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Organization development External links:
Organization Development | Leadership & Self …
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
Service management External links:
ManageEngine – IT Operations and Service Management …
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting minutes | Master Of Meetings
BP plc Annual General Meeting 2017 – proxydocs.com
Problem management External links:
Problem Management – ITSM Process Repository – …
HDI Problem Management Professional | FUSION 17
CSO Problem Management – Xerox
Accounts Payable External links:
“Suits” Accounts Payable (TV Episode 2016) – IMDb
Accounts Payable Job Titles Jobs – Apply Now | …
Title Accounts Payable Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Consumer behaviour External links:
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Consumer Behaviour Analysis – Unyscape
Materials management External links:
Materials Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Materials Management Essays – ManyEssays.com
Tompkins County | Recycling and Materials Management
Activity based costing External links:
2-5.3 Activity Based Costing
TruCosting – Activity Based Costing
CostPerform – World Class Activity Based Costing software
Crisis management External links:
Logos Consulting Group | Crisis Management & …
IS-870.A – Dams Sector: Crisis Management Overview …
NYA – Crisis Management & Response
Maintenance, repair and operations External links:
Maintenance, Repair and Operations | Weiler
Marketing research External links:
The DRG | Marketing Research and Consulting
AOC Marketing Research
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Quality management External links:
ASI DATAMYTE – The Global Leaders in Quality Management
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Electronic funds transfer External links:
[PDF]ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) …
[PDF]Title: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Issue Date: …
Human resources External links:
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Corporate governance External links:
The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance …
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance
Conflict management External links:
Course 213: Conflict Management [1 day]
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
Order tracking External links:
Order Tracking title – Plumbworld
Master Lock Apps – Order Tracking
ManageOrders – Online Order Tracking
Environmental economics External links:
E3 – Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
[DOC]What is environmental economics – West Chester …
Strategic management External links:
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Essays – ManyEssays.com
Strategic Management System
Strategic Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Packaging and labeling External links:
The Fair Packaging and Labeling Act is a U.S. law that applies to labels on many consumer products. It requires the label to state: The identity of the product; The name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor; and. The net quantity of contents.
Creative Packaging and Labeling Products | Neenah …
Recreational Marijuana Packaging and Labeling Pre …
Working capital External links:
PayPal Working Capital
Business Finance | Business Loans | Working Capital | Bizfi
Small Business Loans and Working Capital Loans | CAN Capital
Economic development External links:
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Welcome to the New Mexico Economic Development …
Organizational structure External links:
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
OIG: Organizational Structure | oig
Social Security Organizational Structure
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Metron – Capacity Management, Planning & Optimization
Advanced planning and scheduling External links:
Advanced Planning and Scheduling – Capgemini …
Earned value management External links:
Earned value management
http://Earned value management (EVM), or Earned value project/performance management (EVPM) is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner. Earned value management is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress.
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Business development External links:
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
South Land Title – Business Development
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Computer Technology Management Services | 24/7 …
Brand management External links:
IDEATION | Creative Brand Management
Atlanta, GA Marketing and Brand Management – Vehicle Media
Watson Creative – Brand Management and Creative Agency
Integrated management External links:
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
Integrated Management – REACHING NEW HEIGHTS or …
Asset management External links:
Digital Asset Management Software – Webdam
Asset Management Definition | Investopedia
BOK Financial Asset Management
Material requirements planning External links:
Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
[PDF]1 Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Inventory optimization External links:
Inventory Optimization for Retail | Predictive Analytics
“Inventory Optimization in Manufacturing Organizations” …
Inventory Optimization Software, Inventory …
Product life cycle management External links:
A Guide For Product Life Cycle Management
Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) – Gartner IT Glossary
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Performance management External links:
Performance Management | Home | Performance Culture
OKRs and Continuous Performance Management | 7Geese
KPI Performance Management Software by Scoreboard
Cash management External links:
Title Cash Management $80,000 Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
CenterState Bank’s Online Cash Management system!
Title Cash Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Organizational space External links:
CiteSeerX — Organizational space:
Organizational Spaces – Edward Elgar Publishing
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Capital Planning & Project Management
Production planning External links:
Scheduling, Analytics, & Production Planning Software
Data migration External links:
Health Data Archiver | EHR Data Migration, EMR Storage
Data Migration Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
What is Data Migration? Webopedia Definition
Market economy External links:
Market Economy: Advantages and Disadvantages < … https://www.nyu.edu/projects/ollman/docs/china_speech2.php
Emerging Market Economy – Investopedia
DOC Seeks Comments on Market Economy Status of …
General Ledger External links:
[PDF]POSITION Accountant TITLE: I-General Ledger
[PDF]JD-Accountant General Ledger – Home | Avinger
General Ledger – AbeBooks
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
Organizational behavior (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Behavior – Cognella
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
What Is Computer Hardware – Study.com
Computer Hardware Inc.