What is involved in Scrum and Agile
Find out what the related areas are that Scrum and Agile connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Scrum and Agile thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Scrum and Agile journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Scrum and Agile leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Scrum and Agile related domains to cover and 282 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Scrum and Agile, Project stakeholders, Behavior-driven development, Systems analysis, Function model, Service Bureau Corporation, Data science, Build light indicator, Entity–relationship model, Greenfield project, IT infrastructure, Software testing, ISO 26262, Unified Process, Computer programming, Business intelligence, Model-driven development, Programming tool, Data analysis, Risk analysis, Software quality, Scrum Master, Use case, Software construction, Service-oriented architecture, Domain-driven design, Pull-based agile coaching, Software craftsmanship, Story-driven modeling, Unit testing, Requirements engineering, Continuous integration, Rational Unified Process, Acceptance testing, User story, Agile software development, Software configuration management, Software engineering, Rate of return, Trygve Reenskaug, View model, Adaptive software development, Systems modeling, Legacy system, Project management, Functional specification, Integrated development environment, ISO/IEC 15504, Capability Maturity Model, Test-driven development, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Change control board, Flexible product development, Software quality assurance, Acceptance test–driven development, Software archaeology, United States Agency for International Development, ISO 9001, Spiral model, Customer engagement, Team software process, Personal software process, Software development methodologies, IEEE Standards Association, Work in process, Agile modeling:
Scrum and Agile Critical Criteria:
Scan Scrum and Agile tactics and attract Scrum and Agile skills.
– Is Scrum and Agile dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Which Scrum and Agile goals are the most important?
– Is Scrum and Agile Required?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Start Project stakeholders management and ask what if.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Scrum and Agile?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Scrum and Agile, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is maximizing Scrum and Agile protection the same as minimizing Scrum and Agile loss?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Behavior-driven development planning and probe the present value of growth of Behavior-driven development.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Scrum and Agile process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Scrum and Agile project manager?
– Who will provide the final approval of Scrum and Agile deliverables?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Read up on Systems analysis leadership and probe the present value of growth of Systems analysis.
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– How should the new system be justified and sold to top management?
– What records are kept and how do they fit in with the functions?
– Technical feasibility. is the solution technically practical?
– Why is planning an important step in systems development?
– What are the system analyst s and programmer s roles?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– What are the steering committee s roles?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– Will it work with current systems?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
– Can something be changed?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– Who does analysis?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Function model leadership and track iterative Function model results.
– Have you identified your Scrum and Agile key performance indicators?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Service Bureau Corporation outcomes and budget for Service Bureau Corporation challenges.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Scrum and Agile. How do we gain traction?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Scrum and Agile leader?
– How do we know that any Scrum and Agile analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Data science issues and assess what counts with Data science that we are not counting.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Scrum and Agile?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Do Scrum and Agile rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the business goals Scrum and Agile is aiming to achieve?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Test Build light indicator engagements and look for lots of ideas.
– In what ways are Scrum and Agile vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does Scrum and Agile analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Entity–relationship model strategies and work towards be a leading Entity–relationship model expert.
– Will Scrum and Agile deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How will you measure your Scrum and Agile effectiveness?
– Do we have past Scrum and Agile Successes?
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Greenfield project visions and track iterative Greenfield project results.
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Scrum and Agile is underway?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Scrum and Agile study?
– What is our Scrum and Agile Strategy?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate IT infrastructure planning and correct IT infrastructure management by competencies.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Scrum and Agile agendas for the next 3 years?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Scrum and Agile project?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software testing management and be persistent.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Scrum and Agile in a volatile global economy?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Scrum and Agile information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Scrum and Agile activities?
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on ISO 26262 adoptions and forecast involvement of future ISO 26262 projects in development.
– How is the value delivered by Scrum and Agile being measured?
– How would one define Scrum and Agile leadership?
– What threat is Scrum and Agile addressing?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Confer re Unified Process engagements and handle a jump-start course to Unified Process.
– How likely is the current Scrum and Agile plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Scrum and Agile moving forward?
– What is the purpose of Scrum and Agile in relation to the mission?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Scan Computer programming planning and achieve a single Computer programming view and bringing data together.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Scrum and Agile project?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business intelligence adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Business intelligence goals deliver if achieved.
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– Does a BI business intelligence CoE center of excellence approach to support and enhancements benefit our organization and save cost?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
– What are the approaches to handle RTB related data 100 GB aggregated for business intelligence?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Social Data Analytics Are you integrating social into your business intelligence?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for report users?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– What is your products direction?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Model-driven development projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Model-driven development.
– Does Scrum and Agile include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In a project to restructure Scrum and Agile outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our Scrum and Agile Processes?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Study Programming tool projects and summarize a clear Programming tool focus.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Scrum and Agile into the services that we provide?
– Is the scope of Scrum and Agile defined?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Data analysis leadership and check on ways to get started with Data analysis.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Scrum and Agile processes?
– Among the Scrum and Agile product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Focus on Risk analysis decisions and perfect Risk analysis conflict management.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Does Scrum and Agile systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Scrum and Agile requirements in detail?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Scrum and Agile move?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Software quality results and catalog what business benefits will Software quality goals deliver if achieved.
– what is the best design framework for Scrum and Agile organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Scrum and Agile? There might be some that are less obvious?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Scrum Master visions and create Scrum Master explanations for all managers.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Scrum and Agile products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Improve Scrum and Agile service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who is the scrum master?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Guide Use case results and oversee Use case requirements.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Check Software construction engagements and oversee Software construction management by competencies.
– What are the disruptive Scrum and Agile technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is the Scrum and Agile organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Think of your Scrum and Agile project. what are the main functions?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Mix Service-oriented architecture outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Service-oriented architecture.
– What vendors make products that address the Scrum and Agile needs?
– What are current Scrum and Agile Paradigms?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Derive from Domain-driven design governance and handle a jump-start course to Domain-driven design.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Scrum and Agile processes of our organization?
– Is a Scrum and Agile Team Work effort in place?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Pull-based agile coaching strategies and document what potential Pull-based agile coaching megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Scrum and Agile is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– To what extent does management recognize Scrum and Agile as a tool to increase the results?
Software craftsmanship Critical Criteria:
Scan Software craftsmanship goals and define what do we need to start doing with Software craftsmanship.
– Can we add value to the current Scrum and Agile decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Scrum and Agile experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Scrum and Agile strengthening and reform actually originate?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Think about Story-driven modeling failures and handle a jump-start course to Story-driven modeling.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Scrum and Agile objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What business benefits will Scrum and Agile goals deliver if achieved?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Recall Unit testing risks and point out Unit testing tensions in leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Scrum and Agile project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Scrum and Agile?
– What is Effective Scrum and Agile?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Requirements engineering decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Requirements engineering projects.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Scrum and Agile goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Scrum and Agile Management?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Model after Continuous integration quality and test out new things.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Devise Rational Unified Process goals and point out Rational Unified Process tensions in leadership.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Scrum and Agile activities?
– How do we Identify specific Scrum and Agile investment and emerging trends?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Acceptance testing goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Acceptance testing results.
– How can you negotiate Scrum and Agile successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Scrum and Agile forward?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Scrum and Agile effort?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
User story Critical Criteria:
Read up on User story tactics and mentor User story customer orientation.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Scrum and Agile project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is there a Scrum and Agile Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Agile software development tactics and learn.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– How do you know when the software will be finished if theres no up-front plan?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– How do Agile projects prioritize work?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– How good are our agile methods?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software configuration management planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software configuration management.
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Who needs to know about Scrum and Agile ?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– Are there Scrum and Agile Models?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Software engineering tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Software engineering services.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Consider your own Scrum and Agile project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Does Scrum and Agile analysis show the relationships among important Scrum and Agile factors?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Match Rate of return results and optimize Rate of return leadership as a key to advancement.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Infer Trygve Reenskaug tasks and transcribe Trygve Reenskaug as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we go about Securing Scrum and Agile?
– How to Secure Scrum and Agile?
View model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on View model adoptions and catalog View model activities.
– Can we do Scrum and Agile without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Why is Scrum and Agile important for you now?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Adaptive software development tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Adaptive software development relationship management.
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Look at Systems modeling tactics and display thorough understanding of the Systems modeling process.
– Do we monitor the Scrum and Agile decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Study Legacy system projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Legacy system.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– Are Hardware and softwarea legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– If a component c is dynamically replaced, what are the potential effects of the replacement related to c?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Scrum and Agile leaders?
– How significant is the value that the legacy system provides the business?
– What is the impact on the system of removing a certain component?
– So what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices?
– How many dependences affect the productivity of each activity?
– What is the best definition of System of Systems?
– How high is the cost of operating the system?
– When and where is the management done?
– What do our customers need or want?
– What executive guidance do we have?
– Is the software system efficient?
– Is the software system reliable?
– What are my opions?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Test Project management risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Project management services.
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Are there process theory explanations for differentiating better from less successful ways to implement agile techniques?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– that is fine as far as it goes, but does this scale?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Judge Functional specification management and track iterative Functional specification results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Scrum and Agile processes?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Devise Integrated development environment engagements and mentor Integrated development environment customer orientation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Scrum and Agile values?
– What are specific Scrum and Agile Rules to follow?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Huddle over ISO/IEC 15504 quality and test out new things.
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Detail Capability Maturity Model tactics and mentor Capability Maturity Model customer orientation.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Scrum and Agile strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Scrum and Agile does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Supporting Scrum and Agile documentation required?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Investigate Test-driven development decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Test-driven development.
– Why should we adopt a Scrum and Agile framework?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Edsger W. Dijkstra goals and pioneer acquisition of Edsger W. Dijkstra systems.
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Explore Change control board failures and catalog what business benefits will Change control board goals deliver if achieved.
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Flexible product development adoptions and ask questions.
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Track Software quality assurance strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software quality assurance because they lack skills.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Scrum and Agile opportunities costing us money?
– How can the value of Scrum and Agile be defined?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Acceptance test–driven development strategies and cater for concise Acceptance test–driven development education.
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Administer Software archaeology tasks and overcome Software archaeology skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do the Scrum and Agile decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the long-term Scrum and Agile goals?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Trace United States Agency for International Development adoptions and catalog United States Agency for International Development activities.
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase ISO 9001 risks and define ISO 9001 competency-based leadership.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Infer Spiral model projects and change contexts.
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Model after Customer engagement governance and prioritize challenges of Customer engagement.
– How do we manage Scrum and Agile Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Sort Team software process management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Team software process projects.
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Grasp Personal software process management and spearhead techniques for implementing Personal software process.
– How do we go about Comparing Scrum and Agile approaches/solutions?
Software development methodologies Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software development methodologies adoptions and get answers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Scrum and Agile with what users do day-to-day?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Recall IEEE Standards Association engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure IEEE Standards Association is getting what it needs.
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Work in process engagements and devise Work in process key steps.
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Understand Agile modeling adoptions and transcribe Agile modeling as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there recognized Scrum and Agile problems?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Scrum and Agile Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Scrum and Agile External links:
Scrum and Agile certifications overview | SCRUMstudy
Project stakeholders External links:
How To Get Project Stakeholders on Your Side – YouTube
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Systems analysis External links:
Dynamic Systems Analysis | Simulation Capabilities – …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
Data science External links:
The Data Science Conference®, Seattle Sept. 2017
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
Build light indicator External links:
Build Light Indicator from MadeInTheUSB on Tindie
Build light indicator – WOW.com
Build light indicator – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator
Greenfield project External links:
The Greenfield Project
IT infrastructure External links:
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
Nagios – The Industry Standard In IT Infrastructure Monitoring
http://The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
Software testing External links:
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
ISO 26262 External links:
Functional Safety/ISO 26262 – Mentor Graphics
ISO 26262 Functional Safety Management in the …
Unified Process External links:
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Computer Programming Degrees and Certificates – …
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – YouTube
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Programming tool External links:
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
NUMICRO ISP PROGRAMMING TOOL FOR GX2/4 – …
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
Data analysis External links:
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Methods | Data Analysis
AnswerMiner – Data analysis made easy
Risk analysis External links:
Risk analysis (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Risk Analysis and Risk Management – Decision Making …
[DOC]Risk Analysis Template – hud.gov
Software quality External links:
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Scrum Master External links:
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Jobs in Minneapolis, MN – Apex Systems
Senior Agile Scrum Master | IllinoisJobLink.com
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Access
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels) | Meetup
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
“Pull-based agile coaching” on Revolvy.com
http://broomo2.revolvy.com/topic/Pull-based agile coaching&item_type=topic
Software craftsmanship External links:
hello2morrow – Empowering Software Craftsmanship
Software Craftsmanship Principles & Practices | 8th Light
Unit testing External links:
What is Unit Testing? | Agile Alliance
Typemock – Easy Unit Testing for .Net, C and C++
Introduction to Unit Testing | QUnit
Requirements engineering External links:
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Continuous integration External links:
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
Continuous Integration & Deployment – Semaphore
Rational Unified Process External links:
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Acceptance testing External links:
User Acceptance Testing Comment – Wayne State College
UltiPro User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) Instructions | …
Revelex Client Acceptance Testing Environment
User story External links:
StoriesOnBoard – The User Story Mapping Tool
User Story Conversations | Agile Alliance
What is user story? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management…
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Set up the software configuration management …
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Internal Rate Of Return – IRR
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
View model External links:
Pine View Model United Nations
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
[PDF]ACCESSORIES – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-67
Adaptive software development External links:
What Is Adaptive Software Development? – Quora
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Systems modeling External links:
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
Legacy system External links:
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Project Management Academy – Official Site
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
Test-driven development External links:
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Control Board | FAMIT
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
ISO 9001 External links:
Eagles Stainless | ISO 9001:2008 / ASME Coded
Wald LLC – ISO 9001:2008 Registered
What Is ISO 9001? | eHow
Customer engagement External links:
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement – Gallup
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Team software process External links:
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Team Software Process | Overview
Introduction to the Team Software Process | StickyMinds
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]The Personal Software Process (PSP) Body of …
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
Software development methodologies External links:
6.3.2 Software Development Methodologies – YouTube
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Home | Facebook
Work in process External links:
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Inventory Summary Work in Process Summary
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Keys to the Successful Adoption of Agile Modeling – Smartsheet
Agile Modeling and Prototyping – mcla.instructure.com